Waipuna Hotel & Conference Centre, Auckland
Over 30 workshops with International Bestselling Authors
Friday Workshop with James Scott Bell
Conference Guest speakers include:
- Marie Force, Contemporary New York Times and a USA Today Bestseller hybrid author
- Courtney Milan, Historical New York Times and a USA Today Bestseller hybrid author
- Tina Folsom, New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Paranormal Author
- James Scott Bell the #1 bestselling author of Plot & Structure
- Kevan Lyon, Marsal Lyon Literary Agency
- Jim Azevedo, Marketing Director, Smashwords
- From Harlequin; Sue Brockhoff, Lilia Kanna and Malle Vallik
- New Zealand Authors; Yvonne Lindsay, Trish Morey, Karina Bliss, Yvonne Walus, Lisa Whitefern and Kamy Chetty
Welcome to Romance Writers of New Zealand, an organisation dedicated to providing professional support to writers of all levels.
Whether you write for fun, are working towards publication or just want to socialise with other like-minded writers, Romance Writers of New Zealand has something to offer you. We regularly hold regional meetings, offer online and offline support and resources, provide online workshops with leading writing experts, run competitions and hold an annual conference, providing an intense learning and networking experience.
New members are always welcome and we offer you tremendous value for money. To find out more about who we are, what we do and how we can help you as a writer, click here.
What’s currently happening?
- Easter is around the corner. Curl up with a good romance – super sweet or super sexy – the choice is yours. Find out what our members write.
- Our 2014 conference in Auckland – Casino Royale – is sounding very exciting.Find out the latest here.
- Catch up with our latest news on Facebook or Twitter.
- Wondering if romance writing is for you? Find out more about this best-selling, broad spectrum genre.