Welcome to Romance Writers of New Zealand Inc. We are a non-profit, volunteer-run organisation active since September 1990. Our aims are to:
- Promote excellence in writing;
- Support members to become published authors and establish careers in romance writing;
- Promote excellence in the genre of romantic fiction;
- Promote mutual support and networking opportunities among members;
- Promote a positive and professional image of romance authors and their works.
- Provide and facilitate education for members
RWNZ has more than 330 members, including best-selling authors and rising stars. We welcome writers at all stages in their writing career, from beginner to multi-published. New members are very welcome to join. Learn about membership benefits and how to join here.
Conference 2016: All You Need Is Love
Thank you to all our speakers, attendees, volunteers and supporters for a wonderful conference!